Western Kenosha County Senior Citizens Council, Inc.
Camaraderie & Support
· All seniors invited to attend the center. Need not be a member to participate.
· Computer open usage lab daily in office anytime 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. – 3 lap tops available.
· Free senior weekly distribution of breads and bakery from Pepperidge Farm, Panera, Festival Foods and Cozzi’s Cafe every Wednesday and Thursday
· Speakers, wellness, educational and recreational events
· Inter-generational events
· AARP Tax assistance in February to April
· Senior Benefits Specialist consultations
· Sip & Swipe classes for tablet usage training